1. Dry roast one cup sesame and one cup desiccated coconut separately on low flame. In another pan heat one tbsp ghee and add one cup chopped jaggery.
2. Keep stirring on medium flame till the Jaggery melts completely. Boil the jaggery syrup on low flame till the syrup turns glossy and thickens.
3. At this stage switch off the flame and add dry roasted sesame and desiccated coconut along with the roasted dry nuts. Stir well making sure that the sesame is mixed well with the jaggery syrup, add the ghee and cardamom powder.
4. To make sesame ladoos, spread oil in the palm and roll to make round Ladoos while the mixture is still warm.
1. Take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and roast oats on low flame for a Grind almonds and sesame seeds coarsely and make fine powder of oats and 2 digestive biscuit.
2. De-seed dates and grind to make a paste (don’t add water) Now add all the ingredients in a bowl, oats, almond, sesame, date and add little desiccated coconut and mix, add honey or condensed milk and ghee, mix and mash well.
3. Make small round balls and then roll them in desiccated coconut. Can add 1 tsp of extra honey and ghee if the mixture is dry and difficult to roll.