Peppermint Tea Mocktail
- 2 Peppermint teabags
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 2 Tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tsp honey optional
- Soda water
Place the teabags, boiling water and honey (if using) in a jug and brew according to packet instructions. Remove the teabags and chill the tea in the fridge.
Zest and juice the lemon.
Place chilled tea, lemon zest and lemon juice in a jug. Stir well.
Divide between 2 ice filled glasses and top with soda water.
Garnish with extra lemon slices and serve.
- 60 mls pomegranate juice
- Half a lime cut in wedges
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 250 mls diet ginger ale
- Place lime wedges and pomegranate juice in a tall glass. Muddle until all the juice has been pressed out of the lime. If you don’t have a muddler, use the back end of a wooden spoon or similar.
- Clap mint leaves together in your hands a few times to release the scent and add to the glass. Give the mint a gentle press a couple of times with the muddler.
- Add plenty of ice to the glass and top with ginger ale. Stir well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, mint and lime.
Glowing Green Ginger Mojito
- 2-3 cms grated ginger
- 3 cms grated cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 mint leaves
- 125 mls sparkling water
- 125 mls diet ginger beer
- Muddle ginger, cucumber, and lime in a bowl. If you don’t have a muddler, use the back end of a wooden spoon.
- Clap the mint leaves together in your hands to release the scent and add it to the ginger mixture. Give the mint a gentle press with the muddler.
- Strain mixture into a glass and add ice.
- Top with half ginger beer, half sparkling water.
- Garnish and serve.
Source: Read Full Article